Sports Concussions Can Happen in Any Sports!
Have you heard all the hype about sports related concussions? If you are going to play, play smart. Obtain a neurocognitive baseline measure for comparison should you need it later. Taylor Made Therapies offers the most advanced technology when it comes to examining the brain and how it performs off the field. Having a quick neurocognitive baseline test done before a concussion occurs can help you understand the impact a concussion may have had on your child’s brain and cognitive functions, enabling you to seek appropriate help for your child. Make an appointment today.
- Convenient test times are offered and it takes less than 30 minutes to complete
- Uses state of the art computer-based ImPACT test with results available via email
- Only $25.00 for priceless peace of mind regarding the health of your child
The following links provide more information on concussions and neurocognitive baseline testing.
- Article on Neurocognitive (Concussion) Baseline Testing from Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- More information about the ImPACT Test
- AAP Article – Computerized Neurocognitive Testing for the Management of Sport-Related Concussions
Book your appointment for neurocognitive baseline testing now.
Call 321-622-8792 or click here and fill out our online form to schedule an appointment.
If you’ve already signed up for testing, click here to pay online